Not only is Maryland beautiful, it’s filled with character, charm, and plenty of endearing quirks. On Sunday, May 7, the Made In Maryland Festival will celebrate all the unique offerings of our marvelous state while also supporting local entrepreneurship.
From artisans, crafters, food vendors, local wines and craft brews, live entertainment and beyond, here’s what ticket holders can expect during this exciting Maryland-themed afternoon along the Chesapeake Bay:
– Variety of master artisans & crafters featuring Maryland-themed products and beyond
– Fresh flower market, just in time for Mother’s Day
– Food trucks offering Maryland culinary staples (think freshly shucked oysters, Old Bay fries, and more)
– Black-Eyed Susan handcrafted signature cocktails
– Regional wines and craft brews
– Live entertainment
– Children’s petting zoo & moon bounce
– Mascot appearances by Poe the Raven, Natty Boh, Doc the Towson Tiger, and the Chesapeake Mermaid
This event is brought to you by Kurtz’s Beach and Route One Apparel. Tickets available now at www.madeinmarylandfest.com!
Kids under 12 are free!